Voice Over Training and Coaching Programs
I offer personalized voice over training and coaching that is focused on your needs. Whether you’re an experienced voice over actor looking to hone your craft, or a beginner who’s ready to start booking jobs, I’m here to give you private coaching that will improve every facet of how you use your voice. As a voice over actor myself with almost 30 years of industry experience, I will help you understand your true potential as a voice over artist and become “audition ready.” I offer voice over coaching both online and in person in my San Francisco studio.
If you would rather learn in a group setting, my voice over training classes are interactive and fun. You’ll expand your artistic range in a supportive and collaborative environment. Classes are kept small at 5-7 members to enhance everyone’s learning. Training is held both online and in person in my San Francisco studio. Please note that all coaching and classes have a 24-hour cancellation policy.
Here’s what you’ll get when you take voice over training with me:
- Honest feedback expressed in a positive and helpful manner. Many voice over coaches, trainers and schools hook you into expensive packages, regardless of whether they think you have any talent. That’s not fair to you or your wallet. I’ll be honest with you every step of the way and help you avoid making costly mistakes.
- Your own private coach, whenever you need one. I make myself available at times that are convenient to your schedule. Private coaching sessions can be in person, over the phone or online via Skype, Face Time or Google Hangouts.
- Individualized, customized voice over training and coaching, structured in a way that will benefit you and your own unique style. Everyone needs to learn in a way that resonates with his or her personal experience. I make sure to spend enough time with you so that you learn something significant every time we work together.
- Your voice over knowledge will increase exponentially. You will gain insight into all of the niches in this very competitive industry and where you might best fit in, which can translate into better auditions and more work.
- Your sense of self will grow, increasing your creative potential and your confidence as a voice over artist. You will be in better touch with your true voice and your ability to communicate what’s on your mind and in your heart, which, again, can translate into better auditions and more work.
- A caring, uplifting coaching experience in a safe, encouraging environment – voice over training that not only educates you to the rigors of voice over, but also energizes your spirit, and motivates you to go further, faster.
- Turnaround on feedback for submitted work is usually within 24-48 hours, sooner with certain packages.