Voiceover Coaching Services
1. Voiceover Resource Library - $19.95 per month
Learn at your own pace from some of the most talented people in the industry.
Discover 400+ articles, tips, interviews, and other valuable information geared to give you the knowledge, and resources you need to get started in your voiceover career. (Bills monthly until cancelled).
2. Voiceover Assessment - $175.00
- A one-hour private voiceover assessment from a top-rated professional voiceover coach where you’ll find out the true potential of your voice, and get immediate, personalized feedback on your ability to analyze and perform commercial and narration scripts.
- Receive an honest appraisal about your potential as a voice actor, what it will take for you to reach a competitive level of performance in the field of voiceover, as well as suggestions for your next steps.
Voiceover Coaching Programs with David Rosenthal
1.Voiceover Skill Builder
- 6 hour-long private coaching sessions (once a week for 6 weeks).
- Complete access to the Voiceover Actor’s resource library for 3 months.
- 6 (10 minute) laser coaching calls– perfect for audition review, script practice, and feedback for development.
For Beginners: Discover basic styles of voiceover and how to use your voice effectively. Understand what a hiring agent is looking for and what you need to have ready so you will be considered for your first job. Work privately with a professional voiceover coach to help you lay the foundation for your future in the exciting field of voiceover acting.
For Voiceover Actors: Fine-tune your craft. Hone in on a particular aspect (or two) of your voiceover career. Receive expert guidance, training and support from your personal mentor.
2.Voiceover Success Builder
- 12 – Hour long private coaching sessions (once a week for 12 weeks)
- A One Hour Voice Assessment (or an additional private session)
- Access to the entire web-based Voiceover Actor’s resource library for 12 months
- 12 (10 minute) laser coaching calls – perfect for audition review, script practice, and feedback for development.
- Leads* on voice over opportunities (*for qualified applicants)
- 250+ Script Library at your fingertips (the actual scripts, not a transcription.)
- Downloadable checklists & tip sheets
- Discounts on group coaching calls (as available)
- $100 Savings on the creation of your personal VO demo (available in San Francisco only)
- 10% discount on your next coaching program
For Beginners: Succeeding in voiceover has everything to do with momentum. During the next 12 weeks you’ll build the necessary skills to help you create a winning voiceover demo. Weekly private coaching sessions will help you stay on track and experience rapid progress in a way that occasional classes won’t. This is a great way to take your skills to the next level!
For Voiceover Actors: Not booking as many gigs as you would like to? Fine-tune your skills and stay “in the zone” with regular private coaching sessions designed to bring your auditions up to the highest competitive level. You’ll receive: insider tips, secrets, leads on voice over opportunities, as well as caring and honest support from a coach who has been working regularly for more than 25 years.
3.Small Group Classes (7 people max.) – 6 weeks – 2 1/4 hours each class – Includes 15 minute private exit review
By the end of the five weeks, students will have an in-depth awareness of the voiceover business, the ins and outs of the industry, what it takes to get started, a good understanding of their voice, and their potential as a voiceover talent. We will be exploring all the different areas of VO that make money here in the Bay Area: Commercial, narration, and character.
- Portray an attitude
- Interpret a script
- Make dialogue believable
- Bring characters to life
- Find your true voice
- Receive personal feedback on your style and presentation.
Demo Production with David Rosenthal
80% of all students/actors who have made their VO Demo with me have gone on to get agents and are now working in the voiceover industry. That is huge.
So if you’re ready to make a VO Demo, you’ve come to the right place. I help you find all the scripts you will need for your demo, coach you to audition-ready performances and then direct you either remotely or in the studio (L.A. only) on the day you create your Demo. Then I add the background music and sound effects to create a professional commercial sound, and shape the final run-order. Finally, I send it off to you for final approval!
Private coaching sessions prior to demo production: $175 an hour (or package deals for less. Call for rates.)
Professional VO Demo: $1650 (includes one demo track, engineer, studio time, SFX, Music Beds, editing, mastering, and finished .wav and .mp3 files) For two tracks add an additional $1100 ($2750).
Call me at 415-225-3848 to discuss your particular situation.
Here’s what you’ll get with my coaching programs
Straightforward feedback expressed in a positive and helpful manner; I’ll be honest with you every step of the way, and help you avoid making costly mistakes.
You get your own private coach, wherever and whenever you need one. I make myself available at times that are convenient to your schedule. Private coaching sessions can either be in person, over the phone, or online via Skype, FaceTime, Google Hangouts, etc.
Individualized, customized coaching, structured in a way that will benefit you and your own unique style. Everyone needs to learn in a way that resonates with their personal experience. I make sure that you get that kind of training, which means spending enough time with you that you learn something new every time we work together.
Your VO knowledge will increase exponentially, gaining insight into a very competitive industry, which can translate into better auditions and more work.
Your sense of self will grow, too, increasing your creative potential and your confidence as a VO artist. You will be in better touch with your true voice and your ability to communicate what’s on your mind and in your heart, which, again, can translate into better auditions and more work.
You’ll get a caring, uplifting coaching experience in a safe, encouraging environment: one that not only educates you to the rigors of VO, but also energizes your spirit, and motivates you to go further, faster.